Spaceships Spaceships

That music.

That music in the credits is... the best... ever. It's amazing. You make damn good credits which are enhanced by certain awesome songs.

<-- music man.

BTW, the movie was awesome too.

You almost force me to come up with new music to try and get in more of your movies.

AdamJack responds:

yeah, that music is pretty amazing. :) Thanks a bunch buddy. :D

How To Not Become Angry How To Not Become Angry

Surprisingly Awesome

I had to give this a review for a few reasons. The crappy ass drawing and graphics suited it so fantastically that it compounded the awesome. The dialogue was badass. The other stuff was super awesome.

I R THAT MUSIC GUY.

Thanks man.

AdamJack responds:

Thank you music man.

Knights Castle Knights Castle

Amazingly subpar

Bosses took too long to kill, otherwise it was boringly easy.

Fighting DnB Fighting DnB

Run of the mill.

Good beats but they sound like EVERYTHING else out there. Fair attempt but you ended up sounding like everything else... Excessive offbeats and that driving background with the funky drums. Didn't loop nicely for me (that might have been a computer error for some odd reason).

Good attempt but derivative.

alextheDJ responds:

I see what you mean. Originality is very important. I'll work on that next time.

Thanks for the review :)

Cold Awakening Cold Awakening

Boring

There's no depth. It's all the same with some random stuff in the background. I'm not feeling it. It's a nice intro but it just gets old after a while.

=The Lament= =The Lament=

Nice

Great use of harmonic tones to transition between chords. Simple, yet satisfying. I enjoyed it. The chord patterns play very well off each other.

Hades responds:

Glad you liked it, thanks for the review!